REVIEWING TOPICS AT A GLANCE
-> What Is Etrade Financial ? – Detailed Introduction
-> Is It A Worth For Investments ? – See My Report
-> How Does Etrade Corp Works ?
-> What Are Its Products & Fee Structure ?
-> Pros & Cons. – From User Experiences.
-> Trust Score & Other Rankings.
-> Conclusion: Should we invest here ?
SO, WHAT IS ETRADE FINANCIAL ALL ABOUT ? – BEST FOR TRADING AND MONITORING STOCKS !!!
Interested in knowing a better online brokerage service for maintaining all your huge investments ?. Here it is…ETrade Financial Corporation is an online US based stock financier or brokerage for self-coordinated speculators. Etrade.com is also known as Etrade Stock Symbol which is headquartered in New York with an overall revenue of $1.814billion(according to 2014 survey).
Is it worth for investing in Etrade ? Yes, of course, it is. While it may not be the cheapest place to invest but still this company provides a well-branded trust name since 1978 as well as a simple site for navigating and operating with a mobile friendly interface and excellent research all will promisingly fulfill both beginner and active investors. Apart from this, Etrade Financial gives a home to over 3 million of total brokerage accounts and over 220 million in customer assets.
HOW IS ETRADE FINANCIAL CORPORATION WORKS ?
Etrade Finance is one among the most and well known online brokers where investors can purchase and sell securities such as shares, mutual funds, bonds and exchange-traded funds through telephone or by electronic trading platforms.
Etrade Finance operates directly through various subsidiaries such as E-Trade Securities LLC, E-Trade Bank, and E-Trade Clearing LLC. It also enables banking services like saving products and sweep deposits to their valuable investors.
WHAT IS ETRADE FINANCIAL’S REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ?
For US residents and for Non-US residents don’t have a separate application form but for US residents, they will have to surely mention the address, date of birth, social security number or EIN and rest everything is same.
Once the registration is done, you can deposit funds through direct Etrade bank transfer, wire transfer or even you can make a check deposit to the specified address.
Note: After successful registration every account deposits a minimum amount of $500 in order to stay active. But at the same time, this minimum deposit is not applicable for some type of accounts like Retirement and Custodial accounts.
THE TYPE OF ACCOUNTS ETRADE FINANCIAL OFFERS
There are many different types of accounts that this giant corporation is handling with and the major accounts are as follows:
Individual Account: A single ownership account and that legal owner only having the right to access it.
Joint Account: Equally shared accounts in two or more people’s name.
Custodial Account: Mainly used for children’s education which is managed by a custodian for the minor’s benefit.
Apart from this, there are many other types of accounts in which Etrade offers to its Elite customers who likes to invest with big amounts to trade such as Brokerage Account, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, One Stop Rollover, Pro Elite Brokerage Account, Futures Trading, Business Investment Account, Trust & Estate Account, IRA for Minors, Investment Club Account, Complete IRA, Beneficiary IRA, Coverdell ESA, Custodial Account, SEP IRA , Simple IRA, Individual 401k Plan, Money Purchase Plan, Profit Sharing Plan, Investment – Only Non-Custodial.
ETRADE FINANCIAL PRODUCTS AND FEE STRUCTURE
There are many super exciting products offered by Etrade Financial and those are as follows:
Stocks: Allows you to purchase and sell publicly traded enterprises and generates income by dividends.
Exchange Traded Funds(ETFs): These are investment funds efficient for balancing and diversifying portfolios.
Mutual funds: Professionally managed investment place that pools money from different investors which are good for diversifying portfolios.
Bonds & Fixed Income: Bonds might offer less instability than different ventures which is mainly used to drive more income.
Options: To purchase and sell a security at a settled price within a particular period of time.
Futures: It permits to hedge or speculate on the price value movement of a property which leverages opportunities for risk-tolerant financial specialties.
WHAT IS ETRADE FINANCIAL’S COMMISSION STRUCTURE ?
Bonus: Once you became a verified member for any preferred accounts then your account will get credited bonus dollars and free trades depending on what account you choose.
EXTRA CHARGES TO BE PAID
You have to pay additional charges for their broker-assisted trade of $45 and $19 for their broker-assisted services such as assisted options, exercises or assignments.
When it comes to funding your amount there are other charges which include full transfer fees of $60, stock certificate fees of $75, check request fees of $10, outgoing wire transfer fees of $25 and $10 for paper funding fees.
WHAT IS ETRADE FINANCIAL’S PROS & CONS ?
Now let us discuss the main advantages and some disadvantages of using Etrade Financial when compared to other online brokerage services
- Best in class online brokerage service which is compatible for both beginner and intermediate investors.
- There are two types of trading platforms such as Etrade 360 and Etrade pro which is considered to the best trading platform avail in the industry.
- Apart from platforms, the trading tools are also considered to be the most user-friendly tools with lots of research tools to find retirement plans as well.
- They also providing Educational services for beginners so that it helps them to build without any crashes.
- Loaded with free streaming quotes to track real-time price movement.
- E-trade Financial also has the solid mutual fund offering as they have more than 8000 mutual funds out of which, 1300 are no load and no transaction expense funds.
- It holds the one of the awesome customer support which includes live chat, calling facility, and their online customer service will open 24hrs as well.
- It asks only a low minimum deposit of $500 to open an account and $2000 to start a margin-enabled account.
- They have access to foreign markets such as UK, Canada, Hong Kong, France, Japan, and Germany.
- Etrade Financial is not worth for small investors since their pricing designed for bigger investors.
- Its commission rate is definitely competitive but still there are other online brokerage services that are much cheaper.
- You need to be a very active trader in order to get their top platform, i.e, Etrade Pro which requires placing at least 30 stocks per quarter.
WHAT IS ETRADE FINANCIAL’S TOTAL SCORE & RANKINGS ?
Website Name: www.etrade.com
Trust score: 99/100
Alexa rank: 2120 ( Globally )
Domain Authority: 73 ( Excellent )
CONCLUSION : SHOULD WE INVEST HERE ?
As you can see their annual income report is too transparent which shows its reputation is quite high and it is one of the best online brokers for investment selection. As their experience in online trading for decades, we can say Etrade Financial is emerged as a trustable place to invest with big amounts. Therefore, I don’t see any trouble in investing in it. You can decide whether to invest or not.
But at the same time if you don’t have a big amount to invest this may not be the right place for you and even if you are investing here with a small amount please make sure that you get the most outcome for what you invested so that rewards will be outstanding.
Final verdict: LEGIT AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR HUGE INVESTORS !!!
Hope you enjoyed the article very well and under the concept of what is Etrade Financial all about and how does it work.
Any more doubts should I clarify to you. Shoot it down, please !!!
- Rankwatch Review: Honest Report On How Accurate RankWatch Is - November 30, 2016
- Is TaskRabbit Legit & A Best Offline Job Opportunity ? – Full Review - November 26, 2016
- Is ZarFund A Scam Or A Best Bitcoin Making Scheme ? – Full Review - October 5, 2016
- TopTal Review: Is TopTal Worth For Freelance Developers & Designers ? - August 20, 2016