Reviewing Topics At A Glance:
-> What Is Getresponse Email Marketing Service ?
-> What Are Its Key Features & Other Additional Features ?
-> Pricing Chart & Additional Charges.
-> Pros & Cons : From Users Experiences.
-> Referral System And Affiliate Program Details.
-> Trust Score & Other Rankings.
-> Conclusion: Should We Try It ?
Searching for a premium email marketing service ? Do you have hell loads of traffic ? YES, then GetResponse is that kinda tool to meet all your email marketing solution.
Let us deeply cover why it is so popular among bloggers, webmasters and large corporates.
So, What Is GetResponse.com All About ?- World’s Easiest E-mail Marketing Service !!!
GetResponse.com is a best known award-winning E-mail marketing service. So let us do a deep review of what is GetResponse all about ? what is it’s key features, pricing, what are the advantages of using it ? and a few cons as well.
Actually, GetResponse is a perfect solution for E-mail marketing services with best third party contact integration which is worth for money as well. It is a best user-friendly program for bloggers, new websites and it also offers GetResponse 360 premium membership for sending a high volume of E-mails at a time for high traffic blogs or websites. Main competitors of GetResponse are Mailchimp & Aweber.
# A SIMPLE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
Key Features Of GetResponse Email Marketing Services
It includes many challenging features to their valuable customers and now let’s take a look at what it loaded up within the dashboard menu:
- Contact Tool: Using this tool you can search, add, import and manage contacts easily. You can also add and manage custom fields.
- Messaging Tool: You can create newsletters, or you can build and manage autoresponder feature and this tool also allows you to create and manage RSS-To-Email layouts.
- Social Sharing: This feature allows you to share your newsletters on Facebook, Pinterest, etc…
- Survey Panel: You can create your own surveys using this tool and you can manage it in its dashboard area.
- Statistical Analysis: So what is GetResponse analysis stands for? You can link GetResponse account with Google analysis account for email analysis and your survey analysis.
- Form Menu: This tool helps you to create and manage different kinds of forms.
- Landing Page Campaigns: You can make and manage new styles of landing pages but it is limited to the plans you will be taking.
- Premium Tools: This tool includes list booster, A/B testing, App center, Spam checker, Support, Image editors, advanced segmentation, etc…
- Webinars: You can create webinars which include high-quality video recording with a one click capture as well. But this feature is limited to plans you choose.
- Multimedia Panel: Here you can create audios, videos, image edits, QR code generator, etc…
Other Outstanding Features Of GetResponse
Apart from above-mentioned features, it also having other plus points which make it unique in this market. They are:
- GetResponse University: So what is GetResponse University ?- It is a place where anyone can learn E-mail marketing and it’s related services within a short period of time. Their education system is loaded with tutorials in the form of videos, slideshows and downloadable pdf forms in which two types of time schedule you can choose from(see the picture down).
- New All in One Lead Generation Platform: With this ultimate tool, you can become a true marketing pro which includes email marketing, landing pages, webinars, multi-user. They will also show you on how to implement this tactically by providing video tutorials which are also available at GetRespone University.
Note: All these you can enjoy when you purchase their pro plan which I described just below about the different pricing schemes of GetResponse.
Pricing Chart Of GetResponse Services
What is GetResponse pricing plans ? It comes with 30 days free trail in which you add up to 250 subscribers(no credit card needed) and after that if trial version gets over you can prepay the amount for a year and can save up to 18 percent or you can also prepay for 2 years which gives a total saving of 30 percent if you are planning to move with GetResponse for a quiet long time.
Apart from these, there are four types of plans for their valuable customers such as E-mail plan, Pro plan, Max plan and Enterprise plan.
This is the basic or starting plan of Getresponse which removes limitations of a trial period and provides you with unlimited email marketing, a great landing page which can accommodate up to 1000 visitors a month and also an autoresponder 2.0 version but limited to one user. This package also includes the following:
This package also includes the following:
- For 1,000 subscribers – $15/month
- For 2,500 subscribers – $25/month
- For 5,000 subscribers – $45/month
- For 10,000 subscribers – $65/month
- For 25,000 subscribers – $145/month
- For 50,000 subscribers – $250/month
- For 100,000 subscribers – $450/month
Note: Highly recommended for blogs, email marketing beginners and even for microblogs with an average amount of traffic.
Pro Plan comes with unlimited landing pages so that you can create how much ever you want and you can also get an access to create and manage webinars which can place up to 100 attendees at a time and a three users as well.
Pro Plan package includes the following:
- For 5,000 subscribers – $49/month
- For 10,000 subscribers – $75/month
- For 25,000 subscribers – $165/month
- For 50,000 subscribers – $280/month
- For 100,000 subscribers –$490/month
Note: Recommended for websites or blogs with an average amount of traffic.
Max Plan powered with 5 users against 3 user plan of Pro version and webinar attendees to 500. Apart from this, you will likewise get a custom domain name and an account director.
Max Plan package comes with the following:
- For 10,000 subscribers – $165/month
- For 25,000 subscribers – $255/month
- For 50,000 subscribers – $370/month
- For 100,000 subscribers – $580/month
Note: This plan will be perfect for large websites with huge amount of traffic.
Enterprise plan of GetResponse is the ultimate plan loaded with 10 users, dedicated account director and dedicated infrastructure, 2 Ip addresses, unlimited mail out and webinars.
Enterprise Plan is having one fee per month which is bit high:
- For 100000+ subscribers – $799/month
Note: This plan is highly recommended for e-commerce sites, social media sites and also for educational service sites.
Billing is considered to be 30 days and the yearly billing is considered to be 360 days and if you surpass the monthly plan then firstly, you have to pay the full plan cost which you taken before and secondly you have to pay an extra fee of $4 if you cross 1000 subscribers list and $8 if you cross a list of 1001-2000 subscribers and so on. Please do read the T&C for the brief description of pricing and other hidden policies of them.
What Is GetResponse Pros & Cons ?
Now let us discuss the pros and cons of it to take a better decision for you before you made a purchase. So let us start with its pros.
- GetResponse works perfectly with Mac and Windows and its software supports all the latest version of major browsers as well such as Firefox, Chrome, etc…
- It comes with a beautiful app which can be downloaded for both iPhone IOS(7.0+) and Android phones(2.4+).
- It offers an unmatched 1gb of image storage with each account along with an access to their image library as well.
- It’s Email Plan is the cheapest plan than most of its competitors and 30 days of free trial to know it better.
- Impressive 24/7 live chat and customer support through email and phone.
- GetResponse autoresponder comes with time-based messages and action based messages.
- Inbox preview, RSS to email, responsive email designs, and its split A/B testing features are super strong.
- GetResponse comes with no refund policy, hidden charges, and no free plan.
- It’s drag and drop interface for email designing is quite complicated.
- No phone support on Saturdays and Sundays.
- There is a limited scope of RSS-to-HTML email layouts.
Referral & Affiliate Programs From GetResponse
What is GetResponse’s referral and affiliate programs offers to us ? For every client or your friends who join with your referral link and if they take any of the plans after the free trial then you both will get $30 credits. You can do this by sending email invitations including your unique referral link or by sharing through Facebook, Pinterest, and other social medias.
Affiliate marketing is the another sort of making money from GetResponse with a recurring commission of 33%. Once after the registration you choose from a wide variety of tools to promote such as banners, webforms, logos, videos, signatures, email ads, and text ads.
Total Score & Rankings
Website Url: www.getresponse.com
Trust Score: 94/100
Alexa rank: 2645 (Globally)
Domain Authority: 88 (Outstanding)
Conclusion: Should We Try It ?
GetResponse is made for beginners and professionals because of their easy navigations and helpful live chat support which give a big competition to other giants such as AWEBER and I-CONNECT. It’s learning and earn platform is outstanding. According to me, if pricing is not a big deal & if your list is above 5000 then this can be highly recommended in every aspect.
FINAL VERDICT: LEGIT & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR BLOGGERS WHOZ LIST IS ABOVE 5000 !!!
At last, you made it !!! you completed this session and thank you for reading my article about what is GetResponse and all the review related to it.
If you have any doubts related to what we discussed above then please leave me a message below or at the same time if you have any experience with GetResponse that also you can share here. SO PLEASE DO IT BELOW !!!
- Rankwatch Review: Honest Report On How Accurate RankWatch Is - November 30, 2016
- Is TaskRabbit Legit & A Best Offline Job Opportunity ? – Full Review - November 26, 2016
- Is ZarFund A Scam Or A Best Bitcoin Making Scheme ? – Full Review - October 5, 2016
- TopTal Review: Is TopTal Worth For Freelance Developers & Designers ? - August 20, 2016