REVIEWING TOPICS AT A GLANCE
-> What Is TinyLetter Email Marketing Service ? – Detailed Introduction
-> Is It Completely A Free Service To Use Or Does It Worth ? – See My Report
-> What Are Its Key Features ?
-> Pros & Cons. – From User Experiences.
-> Trust Score & Other Rankings.
-> Conclusion: Should we try it ?
SO, WHAT IS TINYLETTER.COM ? – BEST IN CLASS PERSONAL NEWSLETTER SERVICE FOR STARTUPS !!!
As we all know there are plenty of Emails marketing or newsletter services are there, but you should know why I bring your attention to this review. Day by day number of internet users is increasing and many pro bloggers are using different types of services to fill their list. We all know email marketing techniques are one of the best ways to convert or to drive more traffic or even to boost sales.
Therefore, The tool what am going to introduce here will be more beneficial to new bloggers since every blogger should start their email marketing for free cost as a beginner and this service is completely free of cost. So let’s dive into it and do a detailed review.
TinyLetter is a free personal newsletter service brought exclusively by the people behind MailChimp, which is specially built for new bloggers and other startups for whom don’t want any additional business features that are avail in MailChimp. Notably, simplicity is the main key feature of TinyLetter and it builds on the same platform where MailChimp constructed.
IS TINYLETTER A COMPLETELY A FREE SERVICE ? IS IT WORTH TOTALLY ?
Yes as I said It is completely free and simple way to send the email newsletters which are built for people, not like for any business purpose emails. Their signup forms are quite neat and clean which helps you to give an easy reply for all your readers, straightforward writing experiences, send updates quickly. You can enjoy all these services for free but limited up to 5000 contacts.
Yes, it is totally worth for new bloggers if those having plan to start a subscribe form for free. It is beneficial or highly worth even those who searching for a free personal newsletter as well. This newsletter may or may not worth for pro bloggers because of its usage limits and the absence of business features. However, we can’t completely avoid it because of some free features offered here.
SOME OF THE MAIN FEATURES OF IT
One thing to keep in mind that it doesn’t have many features like other email services has. But still it offers better features like friendly user interface, ease of use, so powerful and elegant.
#Dashboard View Of TinyLetter Newsletter Service Provider
- You can easily design, edit your name, subscription form and button text, etc…
- You can add background images, YouTube codes, and so on.
- You can handle almost everything regarding your newsletter such as write, send, view and reply.
- You can also embed the subscription code directly to your blog or website.
- You can easily track with their analytics on how many clicks and views you got so far.
- You can import your email list from GSV file or from Gmail account instantly.
WHAT IS TINYLETTER’S PROS AND CONS ?
There are much-advanced and special pros to speak about TinyLetter when comparing it to its alternatives. Let us bullet it out one by one what are they.
- Completely free service with no ads on the email newsletter as well as on the website.
- Registration can be done in just simple 3 steps.
- Designing, editing and integrating a subscription form is very easy.
- Allows newsletter preview before sending it.
- Best for Twitter integration.
- It won’t reveal subscribers names to you.
- No multi-user accessibility.
- No instant email sending to subscribers.
- Customer support is minimal.
WHAT IS TINYLETTER’S TOTAL SCORE ?
Website Url: www.tinyletter.com
Trust score: 90/100
Alexa rank: 39506 (globally)
Domain Authority: 76 (Excellent)
CONCLUSION: SHOULD WE TRY IT ?
It is a better choice for anyone who want only a personal newsletter service which is free. According to me, this is also a perfect place for those who are new to the world of e-mail marketing and those who wants to send discounts, free stuff to their subscribers. And at the same time, it won’t be beneficial for those who wants to promote their brands or to get interactions, clicks, and sales.
Final Verdict: LEGIT AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR NEWBIES !!!
Thanks a lot for sparing your valuable time for reading my review about what is TinyLetter.com and I hope you understood what it is all about.
Searching for more robust features in e-mail marketing ? – Read my full review of GetResponse.com
Any more doubts or do you have anything to share with us regarding this ? Just make a comment below and I will be here to assist you.
- Rankwatch Review: Honest Report On How Accurate RankWatch Is - November 30, 2016
- Is TaskRabbit Legit & A Best Offline Job Opportunity ? – Full Review - November 26, 2016
- Is ZarFund A Scam Or A Best Bitcoin Making Scheme ? – Full Review - October 5, 2016
- TopTal Review: Is TopTal Worth For Freelance Developers & Designers ? - August 20, 2016