REVIEWING TOPICS AT A GLANCE
-> What Is UserTesting.com ? – Vast Introduction
-> Is it a scam or legit ? – See My Report
-> How To Make Money from It ?
-> How it helping out its clients ?
-> What Are It’s Pros & Cons ?
-> Points To Remember.
-> Conclusion: Should We Use It ?
-> Trust Score & Other Rankings.
INTRODUCTION TO USERTESTING.COM – BEST IN CLASS ONLINE SOLUTIONS TO MAKE A SECOND INCOME!!!
Firstly, let us start discussing what is UserTesting all about ? It is yet another successful California-based company runs on a dedicated website in which a wide variety of products offered and a unique business which helps its members(us) to make money by just giving a feedback for each website they send and also other website owners or bloggers get also benefitted from this website by giving a test for the feedback of their site from testers (here members are called testers). Or in a simple way, the system works in this way, each client(
Or in a simple way, the system works in this way, each client(website owners) have to pay them to get genuine human feedbacks and what they do is they will take testers like us to give feedback and pays us and this company plays an intermediator role in-between. Ok, let’s find out how this Usertesting.com gonna help its clients such as marketers, e-commerce managers, designers, game and mobile app developers, search engine experts etc. at an affordable price.
IS USERTESTING A LEGIT OR A SCAM ? – YES, IT IS LEGIT!!!
So far I don’t have any problems like getting rejected, not get paid, bad server problems. Yes initially after I done registration I got rejected for few times since I was new to this, therefore, I couldn’t manage to follow them up correctly. But the interesting part is that it provides tutorials for its new testers on how to follow the complete procedure as once you enter into the dashboard it will confusing where to start like I had before.
HOW ITS MEMBERS(TESTERS) MAKING A GOOD POCKET MONEY ?
You know here members are called as testers in which after successful registration they will receive a website or an app to test and a tester’s job is to complete a set of tasks by speaking all their thoughts loudly which takes around 15 mins and if their feedback is accepted then they will get paid $10 within seven days.
Even they also have shorter tests which can be completed within 3 to 5 mins but you will get paid only $3 for per test but still a valuable offer according to me since it is totally free to join.
Note: You need a headphone with mic and a room with no other disturbing sounds in order to work with UserTesting.
HOW USERTESTING HELPS ITS CLIENTS ?
- User testing helps its marketers to test their landing pages, ads, emails by doubling their conversion rates.
- It helps game developers to make sure their game is fun, safe and playable.
- It helps UX and usability professionals to test live sites, protocols and wireframes as well.
- It helps entrepreneurs like new website owners and bloggers in such a way that to study and to get feedbacks.
- E-commerce managers use User testing to solve their website and mobile app problems and then run other tests to track improvements.
- Product managers used User testing for knowing their targeted customers’ actions such as what they doing and what’s inside their mind.
WHAT IS USERTESTING’S PROS AND CONS?
There are many good things to say about it when comparing to its competitors and some bad things too. Let us bullet it out its pros first of all.
# THE WAY IT CONNECTED GLOBALLY
- User testing is a quick growing company and a nice management which gives more priority to its employees as well as the outlook for the company.
- The main part is that if you want to work as a tester then you don’t have to pay nothing as a security fee or as an advance. It is totally free to work.
- Testers can provide their feedbacks from mobile phones by using their MobileRecording software.
- Spending 10 to 15 mins is much enough to earn as a tester.
- Outstanding customer supports i.e, from Monday to Friday and best in class responding e-mail support.
- Pays on time if your audio feedback is accepted.
- You are allowed to work as a tester from anywhere from the world(should be a PayPal supporting country) and no other restrictions.
- Sometimes you can feel an awkwardness since the company is growing rapidly.
- You need a good vocabulary in English and your audio should be crystal clear or else your feedback will be rejected.
- Tests what are they sending is totally public which means you should grab it as soon as possible or else someone may take.
- Only PayPal is accepted worldwide as a payment gateway.
Note: No other gateways are accepted therefore you should be in a country which supports PayPal.
POINTS TO REMEMBER THE TIME YOU JOIN
- This is not a rich quick scheme or any kind of investing platforms.
- You must be at least 18-year-old in order to work as a tester.
- A high-speed internet connection is a must for taking each test.
- All transactions are done through PayPal which will take at least one business week to come to your accounts.
- If you want to give more feedbacks on a single day then you should make a payment and enjoy other benefits as well.
WHAT IS USERTESTING’S TOTAL SCORE ?
Website Url: www.usertesting.com
Trust Score: 94/100
Alexa rank: 12879 ( Globally )
Domain Authority: 74 ( Excellent )
CONCLUSION: SHOULD WE TRY IT ?
According to me, it is one of the best complete solutions for those who wants to make a decent pocket money monthly which can be used to evade their small expenses but I repeat at the same time your English language should be fluent and clear or else they will reject you and you should start from the beginning which may make you uncomfortable.
If you are confident in your language then just do the registration processes which includes your bio and other related profile details so that you can get better websites tests depending upon what client is targeting in the market.
Final Verdict: LEGIT & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED JOB FOR THOSE WHO VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH !!!
Take decisions accordingly!!!
Congrats, you covered the review completely !!!
BY THE WAY THANKS FOR READING MY ARTICLE ON ALL ABOUT WHAT IS USERTESTING.COM AND ITS PROS & CONS. I HOPE YOU GOT WHETHER IT IS BEST TO TAKE AS A JOB ONLINE.
Do you want to read more ?
Please don’t forget to share and like as well. Should I clear your doubts ? Do you have any personal experiences to share with us ? please do it below as comments. I would like to hear from you.
- Rankwatch Review: Honest Report On How Accurate RankWatch Is - November 30, 2016
- Is TaskRabbit Legit & A Best Offline Job Opportunity ? – Full Review - November 26, 2016
- Is ZarFund A Scam Or A Best Bitcoin Making Scheme ? – Full Review - October 5, 2016
- TopTal Review: Is TopTal Worth For Freelance Developers & Designers ? - August 20, 2016